join the team
Why work for us?
We believe in providing a service excellence and strive to become the leading enabler of service excellence for telecommunications and other industries by providing the implementation of advanced operations and business support software. We want to become the source of constant growth for our customers by providing consulting, integration and development services. We aim to improve our customers’ daily operations by bringing the service excellence as the key market differentiator.
If you believe the same and wish to join us, read on.
How to work for us?
- We promote excellence in providing technology solutions, knowledge, support and timely project delivery. This excellence is apparent in everything we do and are, from our dress code to our software code.
- From our employees, we expect a will to work and study, and the ability to communicate clearly within the team and with the customers. We hold responsibility and initiative as highly appreciated traits, and greet all previous work experience as a welcome addition.
- To our employees, we offer new challenges and interesting projects, a nice working environment, regular salary and additional awards based on merit.
We are seeking a creative developer / BPM Specialist who will be focused on developing workflows / processes with IBM Business process Manager and RedHat jBPM platforms.
Typical activities will involve:
- Process analysis AS-IS state
- Process design TO-BE state
- Process development in one of the BPM platforms
- Development and deployment of new versions of the processes
- Maintenance and upgrade of BPM platforms
According to workload regarding BPM projects, you may be assigned to other teams working for the Software Development Department.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor or higher degree in Computer Science or similar
- Preferable work experience as a Java developer and/or Business Analyst
- Webservices, XML
- Linux Administration
Please send your CV and motivational letter to firstname.lastname@example.org