join the team
Why work for us?
We believe in providing a service excellence and strive to become the leading enabler of service excellence for telecommunications and other industries by providing the implementation of advanced operations and business support software. We want to become the source of constant growth for our customers by providing consulting, integration and development services. We aim to improve our customers’ daily operations by bringing the service excellence as the key market differentiator.
If you believe the same and wish to join us, read on.
How to work for us?
- We promote excellence in providing technology solutions, knowledge, support and timely project delivery. This excellence is apparent in everything we do and are, from our dress code to our software code.
- From our employees, we expect a will to work and study, and the ability to communicate clearly within the team and with the customers. We hold responsibility and initiative as highly appreciated traits, and greet all previous work experience as a welcome addition.
- To our employees, we offer new challenges and interesting projects, a nice working environment, regular salary and additional awards based on merit.
Inceptum is looking for a Junior Sales – Enterprise Market who can demonstrate the ability to establish, lead and grow revenues. Your ability to win new business, and sell complex solutions will be key a factor in your success. You will be expected to leverage this skillset and experience with a business that is experiencing exceptional growth with technology and revolutionizing the way organizations run their business!
- Identify business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Sell products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Maintain relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Identify product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Prepare reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Contribute to the team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Presentation Skills, Client Relationship, Emphasizing Excellence, Energy Level, Negotiation, Prospecting Skills, Meeting Sales Goals, Creativity, Sales Planning, Independence, Motivation for Sales
Please send your CV and motivational letter to email@example.com
- Skills required:
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering or software engineering
- Minimum of 3 year experience working on SAP projects
- Knowing JAVA or other programming language is advantage
- Good communication, documentation and presentation skills
- Consulting with professionals from other departments and those working on specific SAP moduls
- Providing technical support to the end users in the form of troubleshooting guidelines and modifications to the system
- Strong analytical problem solving skills
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Ability to travel occasionally if required